Welcome You to Timesheet Portal Online Timesheets
Their Timesheet Software has been honed to capture employee work hours effectively, efficiently and without any fuss – no matter what the complexity of your company’s organisational needs. While their Timesheet Submission Service page gives you a bullet list of the features they offer so you can understand what you’re getting at-a-glance, this guide outlines the useful benefits that our streamlined timesheet platform provides:
- Enter time in hours or days
- Track numerical quantities in timesheets, e.g. items sold, or sales calls made
- Create custom rates (e.g. overtime, night shift, etc)
- Create rates based on days of week
- Auto convert total hours per day to man-days worked
- Enter notes in the timesheet for the work performed
- Timeshees can be approved once or go through multiple approvals
- Automatically split weekly timesheets into separate month timesheets
- Emails sent when timesheets submitted/reviewed
- Possible to submit by text message
- Timesheet rules make it possible to ensure the correct hours are submitted by your employees
- Full audit history of timesheets – dates of submission, approval, etc
Time Is Money. Save both
Capturing working time down to the last minute is essential because it has a major impact on the performance of companies or organisations of all types and sizes. It is essential for:
- Billing on a consultancy basis.
- Measuring the profitability and/or expenditure of projects.
- Providing key information in order to make correct forecasts for future projects.
- Monitoring employee productivity and absenteeism.
Business Success. See for yourself.
Their platform lets you concentrate on business success rather than spending your time chasing up timesheets – these are just some of the key features that will free you up to get on with more important tasks:
- Automatic overtime calculation.
- Audit history of timesheets.
- Single or multiple approval protocol.
- Over 50 report types available, including project budget reports and employee absenteeism reports.