Today I will guide you how to download Windows 10 iso for free from Microsoft (trial version)
Method 1: You can get windows 10 free download by using Media creation tool.
Step 1: You download Media creation tool by visiting this page of Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10. If this tool asks your windows 10 product key, you can do method 2 below.
Then you get 1 file name “Mediacreationtool.exe”
Step 2: You open MediaCreationTool.exe, it may be a bit long time. If you wait for more than 5 minutes but you don’t see the below window displayed, you restart your computer and open it again. After opening the file, you select Accept
Step 3: you select Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC then you click Next
Step 4: You will get the window below.
- If you see it’s ok, you can choose “Next”.
- If you want to change something, you untick “Use the recommended options for this pc”. Then you select the version, language or architecture which you want and you click “Next”.
Step 5: On “Choose which media to use” you select ISO file, then you click Next
Step 6: You select location which you want to save the Windows 10 ISO file then click the Save button to begin downloading your Windows 10 ISO file.
Now your pc will start downloading Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft. The download time maybe 10 to 120 minutes depending on your internet speed.
After the download is complete, you will see the message as shown below, you select Finish to complete
After you install Windows 10, you have 30 days to use it. You can buy Windows 10 product key to activate it on https://saleproductkey.com/
Method 2: You can get Windows 10 ISO download by clicking these links (trial version)
- Windows 10 Pro/Home English 32 bit: You click here
- Windows 10 Pro/Home English 64 bit: You click here
Method 3: You can download Windows 10 ISO for free by using a third-party tool (trial version)
Step 1: You need to download tool which is developed by heidoc.net. To download it you click here
Step 2: You open this file you download and choose “Windows 10”
Step 3: You select language and edition which you want, then you click Confirm
Step 4: You select version which you want (32 bit or 64 bit) and you click download it.
You can watch this video to know how to use this tool
With these methods you can download:
- Windows 10 Pro ISO 32 bit – 64 bit
- Windows 10 Home ISO 32 bit – 64 bit
- Windows 10 Edu ISO 32 bit – 64 bit
- Windows 10 Single Language ISO 32 bit – 64 bit
- Windows 10 Enterprise ISO 32 bit – 64 bit
Systems Requirements for installing Windows 10
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 GB for Windows 10 32-bit or 2 GB for Windows 10 64-bit
- Hard drive size: 32GB or larger hard disk
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Tag: Windows 10 iso download, download Windows 10 iso, windows 10 free download, can i download windows 10 for free