(Resolved) The Disk Structure Is Corrupted And Unreadable
Recently I had an issue which was very annoying. In disk management, I was trying to initialize an iSCSI disk, it would throw the message “The Disk Structure Is Corrupted And Unreadable” error.
In this tutorial, I will share an easy method to fix this problem.
The Issue: The Disk Structure Is Corrupted And Unreadable
I found the fix here: https://windowsfreeapps.com/the-disk-structure-is-corrupted-and-unreadable-windows-10
1. Logging into your server
2. Click Start > Administrative Tools > Computer Management.
3. Check out “Disk 3″ in the image below. As you can see disk 3 is offline.
How To Fix “The Disk Structure Is Corrupted And Unreadable” Error
1. Open Command Prompt as administrator.
2. When Command Prompt window appears, type the following command:
san policy = OnlineAll
3. In Computer Management -> disk Management, you right click on the Disk that is giving you problems, select Properties.
4. Write down the location of the Problem disk.
5. Now you open Device Manager.
6. Under Disk Drives, locate the problem disk by location comparison. Uninstall it.
7. Open Disk Management >> right click select rescan
Initialize your disk’s now, the problem has resolved.
You can see more this video below to learn more how to fix “The Disk Structure Is Corrupted And Unreadable” error: