Microsoft Security Essentials ( MS Security Essentials ) is a free product you can download to help defend computers running Windows 7 and Windows Vista against viruses, trojan and other malicious software. MS Security Essentials uses very small RAM .
Why should you download MS Security Essentials ?
- Easy to get, easy to use—MS Security Essentials is free . Microsoft Security Essentials installs after a quick download and then it stays automatically up to date with the latest spyware protection technology and signature updates.
- Comprehensive protection—MS Security Essentials helps defend your computer against worms , viruses , Trojans, and other malicious software and provides you with free spyware protection.
- Quiet protection—MS Security Essentials runs efficiently and quietly in the background so you’re free to use your Windows-based PC the way you wan , without long computer wait times or interruptions
Before installing MS Security Essentials , I recommend that you uninstall other antivirus software already running on your computer. If you run more than one antivirus program at the same time can potentially cause conflicts that affect your computer performance.
Supported Operating System : Windows 7 , Windows 8 , Windows 10 , Windows Vista
To install MS Security Essentials , your pc has minimum system :
- Operating System: Windows 7 , Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or 2)
- For Windows 7 and Windows Vista, a PC with 1 GB RAM or higher and a CPU clock speed of 1.0 GHz or higher .
- VGA display of 800 × 600 or higher.
- HDD free data : 200 MB .
- Internet Browser
- An Internet connection is necessary for installation MS Security Essentials and to download it .
Tag : Microsoft Security Essentials Review , ms security essentials
Read more : Norton Internet Security Product Key