Fix: Memory_Management Blue Screen Error on Windows 10
This article will show you how to fix memory_management blue screen error in Windows 10/8/7.
A Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) appears when your Windows 10 computer encounters anything it can’t process. If you can’t use your computer by the memory_management error, you should check and replace your RAM memory. If you’re using a computer desktop, this should be quick and easy: you just power off your computer, then open up your case, locate your RAM sticks, remove it and pop in new ones.
How To Fix BSOD Memory_Management Error in Windows 10/8/7
But if memory_management error message still persists, you can follow these some handy tips:
- Solution 1: Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool: To do that, press Windows Key + R, then type mdsched.exe and allow the tool to check your system for memory Problems.
- Solution 2: Update your drivers and BIOS: You can go to your manufacturer’s website to download BIOS updates, and driver updates can either be done manually through Device Manager.
- Solution 3: Check and Repair Windows System Files. To do that, press Windows Key + X and click Command Prompt (Admin). Then in Command Prompt, you type sfc/scannow and press Enter.
- Solution 4: Scan your computer for viruses and malicious programs.
- If the Memory_management Blue Screen error appears shortly after installing a new software, uninstall that program right away.
You can also see this video below to learn more how to fix Memory_Management Blue Screen Error on Windows 10