VivaVideo for Windows is one of the best free video/photo editing software for Windows PC. It has over 200 million users all over the world so far and has been featured in Google Play many times, ranked as No.1 free video editor & movie maker app in 100+ countries. Using VivaVideo, you can easily design your video stories and share with your friends & family, transforming everyday moments into works of art as you want and let the world discover them!
How To Download and Install Viva Video for Windows PC
To download the VivaVideo for Windows, you need to download and install an emulator first and then follow these below steps to install this application on Windows PC.
Step 1. Download and install Bluestacks App Player.
Step 2. Open Bluestacks and then login Google Play Store using your Google account.
Step 3. Open Google Play store, type “VivaVideo – Free Video Editor” in the search bar.
Step 4. Now choose Viva Video app from the search results on Google Play. Click on Install button.
You can now play Viva Video software on Windows PC.
Main Features of VivaVideo for Windows
– Easy-to-use professional editing tools
– Trim and merge video clips in storyboard editing
– Enhance your videos with various texts, fonts, FX, stickers, music, filters, transitions and live subtitles/dubbing
– Support multi capture options: Basic/Selfie/FX/Funny/Music Video/Collage
– More built-in background music to choose in new music library
– Import your favorite music/popular songs to make perfect slideshow
– 200+ special effects including Animated Stickers/Filters/FX/Texts/Fonts/Transitions
– Support GIPHY to use the up-to-date and massive animated stickers/GIFs anytime!
– Make creative and awesome videos such as lip-sync, duet singing videos etc.
– Export your videos to the gallery at any time.
Hope something helps you.