In this tutorial will tell you ‘Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware‘ – how to fix
I have found some a few method fix this problem.
Method 1: Re-installing Windows could help you in this case
Method 2: Uninstall and Re-install the graphic card driver.You can follow the below steps.
- First of all, you press Windows Key + R, enter devmgmt.msc.
- Next, you choose the graphic driver.
- Then, select Properties, and click on Uninstall tab.
- Select OK.
- Finally, restart your computer.
Now you will download the drivers from the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 10 compatibility mode. You follow step by step provided below
- You right-click on the driver setup file and select properties.
- Then click on the compatibility tab and check the box “Run this program in compatibility mode for” then choose Windows 10 operating system from the drop-down.
- Next, you select Apply then click OK to save changes.
Thank you for reading this article.